Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall Must Haves : YSL. Givenchy and Estee Lauder



In Sephora I bought a few things that I actually really like and want to share with you. The first was the Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #2 Sensual Silk, which is a medium nude lipstick with a a little bit of pink hue. The lipstick itself is quite amazing, it smells like mangoes, moisturizes and the color is a very flattering nude. I raved before about MAC's Myth, and while i still love it, this color is much better for the day time, and looks fine without smokey eyes, which is a must have for Myth. The tube is gorgeous and I feel very cool whipping it out of my make-up bag. The only problem is the price, its 34 dollars, and can run out quickly due to its silky formula. However, it is worth every penny, Lingerie Pink is also a lovely color, but for me it is more for the evening since it is very bright.

Estee Lauder, has a few fall collection and one of the lip glosses I really liked, its name is Honey Flower and the shade is of a light amber color. The gloss smells fantastic, is very moisturizing but does not have that sticky feel that many other glosses have, including MAC lipglass. The color looks quite nice with my favorite MAC Stripdown liner, but can also look great with any nude lipstick. Lastly, if you are looking for a pigmented one Honey Flower will disappoint you, the shade is very sheer and gives just a hint of color and shimmer. The price is 18, which I think is great.



Finally I bought a foundation from Givenchy which I have wanted to get for ages but never got down to it. The name is ridiculously long, "Photo'Perfexion Fluid Foundation SPF 20 PA+++" and my shade is # 4 Perfect Vanilla. The product is medium to full coverage which is build able. Overall I have been using it for a few days so my review wont be very solid. I check all the ingredients and the only one that annoys me is Stearic Acid, however its at the bottom of the list which is acceptable. Otherwise this foundation is quite amazing, its moisturizing but not greasy, feels very refreshing and smells like Bulgari White Tea (I have no idea why). The coverage is good and the color matched my skin tone well. If I experience any kind of breakouts from this I will let you know, for now everything seems fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Natural beautiful healthy skin Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites Healthy Glowing Skin - Blogged Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Blog Search Health Blogs - Blog Rankings Beauty blogs & blog posts blog search directory My Zimbio
Top Stories blog search Blog Directory Wil's Domain
Blog Directory  engine blogarama - the blog directory
Musings of a Muse