Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mario Badescu Haul 2

Hey so Im back to blogging about my favorite skin-care brand, Mario Badescu. Like a maniac I ran back after recieving a few samples that I absolutely adored.

1. Enzyme Cleansing Gel - A very simple, non-foaming gel with extracts of papaya in it. I really like this product because it has very few ingredients, its non comedogenic, the smell is wonderful and my skin does not feel flakey and dry. The only problem is that as a morning cleanser its completely fine on its own, however at night when I need to get rid of my make-up I use CeraVe in conjunction with the Enzyme Cleansing Gel, does the trick without over drying.

2. Strawberry Tonic Mask - Also quite simple, but each ingredient is great. This mask contains soothing Balsam Peru (be careful some people are allergic), extract of strawberry which is full of AHA's, and Kaolin which acts as a deep cleansing agent. Overall after using it my face feels clean, refreshed and has a lovely pink hue.

3. Buffering Lotion - hmmm, I dont know, ok this lotion is great for cystic acne but for regular acne it will not work. The smell rivals that of the drying mask, but I don't mind. Overall it shrunk a large cystic pimple I had on my jawline, but to get rid of small bumps I wouldnt recommend it.

4- Glycolic Serum - OH MAN, this one is 100% a keeper. Its a lightweight gel, you use at night for chemical exfoliation. I was very pleasantly surprised, this product is great If you need to get rid of acne scars or those pesky bumps on your cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Natural beautiful healthy skin Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites Healthy Glowing Skin - Blogged Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Blog Search Health Blogs - Blog Rankings Beauty blogs & blog posts blog search directory My Zimbio
Top Stories blog search Blog Directory Wil's Domain
Blog Directory  engine blogarama - the blog directory
Musings of a Muse