Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chapped Lips and What to Do about them


Its that time of the year folks as winter rolls by our skin will become drier and drier and drier. My lips have been driving me crazy these past weeks and after trying out many products I have come up with a very original approach. To begin with, in the winter you MUST drink water, many people assume that drinking lots of water is a summer thing, and while this is partially true due to excessive sweating, water keeps you skin very hydrated and winter months suck out all the moisture. When I drink 6 glasses a day my skin is more hydrated and I generally feel better. Secondly Burt's Bees has a wonderful little product that I love, Burt's Bees Medicated Lip-balm,and it is a life saver. When I put it on it feels tingly and very soothing. If you are prone to cold sores, this in conjunction with your anti-viral medication will be very beneficial. The ingredients are natural and great, this little wonder contains Shea butter, eucalyptus oil, black currant, extract calendula extract as well as many other wonderful ingredients ALL for the price of 3.50. Lastly, "plumping lip glosses" usually get rid of any dryness or flakiness on your lips. Its strange but the other product I need if my lips are chapped and in horrible condition is Victoria Secret's Extreme Lip Plumping Gloss. It deep conditions so well that by the end of the day my lips feel as god as new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Natural beautiful healthy skin Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites Healthy Glowing Skin - Blogged Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Blog Search Health Blogs - Blog Rankings Beauty blogs & blog posts blog search directory My Zimbio
Top Stories blog search Blog Directory Wil's Domain
Blog Directory  engine blogarama - the blog directory
Musings of a Muse